Thank you to everyone for your patience! We have made a few changes this year:
- Booth space is on a first come, first serve basis. Please click here to view a vendor booth map. The Chamber/OTD Committee will update the map regularly. WHITE VENDOR BOOTHS & GREEN FOOD VENDOR BOOTHS ARE AVAILABLE. BLUE VENDOR BOOTHS HAVE BEEN RESERVED.
- Please read the 2018 Olde Tyme Days Vendor Indemnification & Vendor Agreement carefully! Click here for review.
- Food vendors will be allowed to sell water and soda if they adhere to the Drink Sales Agreement - see the registration form below for more details.
- There will be no 10' x 20' craft/info or non-profit booths available. However, you will be able to purchase a maximum of two booths, which will provide you a 10' x 20' booth space.
- Craft/informational booths will only open on Saturday and MUST be open on Saturday for the full day (10 AM – 4 PM).
- Food booths MUST be open on both Friday (6 PM – 11 PM) and on Saturday for the full day (10 AM – 6 PM) and may optionally stay open through the end of the performances on Saturday night (around midnight).
- Food Vendors: Please click here to review the Hutto Fire Rescue Outdoor Festival Guidlines.
- The Chamber is very excited about our Friday & Saturday night main concert entertainer (stay tuned for more info!). However, due to anticipated attendance, and per the advice of the Hutto Police Department, we will be fencing the concert area - the NE block of Farley & East Street - beginning at 6 PM Friday & Saturday nights. The food vendor booth spaces of C1, C2, and C3 will be the only food booths in the concert area beginning at 6 PM both nights. Therefore, these VIP booth spaces will have an upcharge. The booth spaces of C1, C2 and C3 must stay open until the concerts end Friday & Saturday nights (around midnight). *Please note that OTD attendees will still have access to food booths outside the fenced concert area. Food vendors outside the fenced concert area may optionally stay open through the end of the performances on Friday & Saturday nights (around midnight).
- Due to popular entertainers both Friday & Saturday night, we will be pre-selling concert wristbands. We will provide food vendors an estimated headcount as soon as possible.
- Don't forget to submit your logo or a photo(s) to email@example.com!
If you are having issues with the online form, please contact the Hutto Area Chamber of Commerce at 512.759.4400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support of Hutto Olde Tyme Days 2018! We look forward to a successful event!
For Volunteer Opportunities click here.